Pollution Prevention and Toxics
February 11, 2013 - EPA released the non-confidential 2012 Chemical Data Reporting (CDR) information on chemical production in the United States. Learn more.
- Read the Press Release
- Find Fact Sheets on 2012 CDR Results
- Download the public version of the CDR database (updated April 4, 2013) in Microsoft Access
- Search the 2012 CDR data (updated April 4, 2013) by clicking the CDR tab below
Chemical Data Access Tool (CDAT)
Use this page to find a range of chemical-specific information submitted to EPA under the Toxic Substances Control Act. This information is part of EPA’s ongoing effort to increase the public’s access to chemical information held by the Agency and is intended for individuals learning more about chemicals that are manufactured or imported into the United States. Read more.
Directions for Accessing Information:
- Click on the tabs below to review what you will find in each database, e.g., the CDR tab contains the 2012 Chemical Data Reporting (CDR) information.
- In the search box, type in a chemical name, CAS number, company name, or document number.
- You can also click on the Advanced Options link which will allow you to do a more targeted search.
Note: The chemical names are listed by their preferred Chemical Abstract Index names on the Substance Registry Service (SRS) and not by their synonyms.
- Then select the tab that includes the information of interest to you. If the information is available in that particular tab, the results will be displayed.
You will need Adobe Reader to view some of the files on this page. See EPA's PDF page to learn more.